4th Eurasian Conference on Educational Innovation 2021
Call for paper
4th Eurasian Conference on Educational Innovation 2021 (ECEI 2021) will be held in Taitung, Taiwan on February 5~ February 7, 2021. It will provide a communication platform for researchers in the topics of educational innovations. We welcome opinion leaders, researchers, academicians, policy makers, innovators, and practitioners from around the world to participate in ECEI 2021. The aims of this conference are to enable interdisciplinary collaboration between educators and experts from other areas in the academic and industrial fields as well as international networking. During the conference, there will be substantial time for presentation of ideas and discussions. Attendees will find various activities useful in bringing together a diverse group of teachers, educators, engineers and technologists from across disciplines for the generation of new ideas, collaboration potential and business opportunities.
Accepted full papers that submitted to ECEI 2021 proceeding will be indexed by EI if the papers fit the scopes of engineering. Papers of other fields will be sent to Scopus and CPCI (Conference Proceedings Citation Index, collecting in Web of Science) for reviewed and indexed. To maintain a high quality of conference proceedings, the English of full papers should be good enough. We will request authors to send the full papers for English editing if the papers do not pass the review process by the Program Committees. An additional fee of English editing will be charged to authors.
Excellent papers selected from ECEI 2021 will be recommended to be published on suitable 10 different SSCI, SCI, EI and Scopus journals after an additional review process and need extra publication charge:
(1) Sustainability (SSCI, SCI, ISSN:2071-1050; IF: 2.576)
(2) Symmetry (SCI; ISSN 2073-8994; IF: 1. 256)
(3) Water (SCI; ISSN 2073-4441; IF: 2.544)
(4) Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing (SCI; ISSN:1079-8587; IF: 0.990)
(Special Issue: Machine Learning and Deep Learning for Transportation)
(5) Journal of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics (SCI; ISSN:2156-7018; IF: 0.670)
(Special Issue: Deep Learning Techniques for Healthcare Applications)
(6) Modern Physics Letters B (SCI; ISSN 1793-6640; IF: 0.929)
(7) Mathematical Problems in Engineering (SCI; ISSN 1563-5147; IF: 1.009)
(ISSN: 1305-8223, indexed by Scopus, SSCI: 2015-2017)
(10) Applied System Innovation (ISSN 2571-5577, indexed by Scopus; Free Charge)